Liz Lavette Shorb began her Washington, DC real estate career after graduating from Vanderbilt University. As a residential specialist with over 30 years of experience, she is ranked in the top 1% of agents in the nation and is consistently ranked among the top agents in the region.
Liz’s focus on client service and her in-depth market knowledge have been paramount to her success. Her high ethical standards along with her expertise in and adherence to sound real estate practices are cited by her clients and colleagues as the driving force behind her high volume of referral and repeat business. Liz’s broad network within the community ensures her clients are privy to invaluable market knowledge and are always positioned to have an advantage. Her attention to detail and close associations with different service providers also help make every transaction a smooth, easy process.
Liz lives with her husband Bob in Chevy Chase, Maryland, where they raised their three children. In addition to her real estate profession she serves on, among others, the National Committee for the Performing Arts at the Kennedy Center and the Women’s Committee of the National Opera. She has also held leadership positions and been active in her children’s schools, including NCRC, Beauvoir, St. Patrick’s, St. Albans, NCS, the Field School, Columbia University and The University of Chicago.
- Consistently recognized as one of Washingtonian’s “100 Best Real Estate Agents”
- Washingtonian’s Elite Producers Platinum & Best Real Estate Agent
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Recognized by Trulia and REAL Trends, America’s Best Real Estate Agents
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 & 2023
- Consistently recognized by Bethesda Magazine as a Top Producer
- Ranked #8 Individual Agent in Sales in Washington, DC
- Ranked #3 Individual Agent at Washington Fine Properties